How can I withdraw money from my TNG wallet at the foreign exchange outlets?
For VIP+ or SVIP+ members, you can withdraw cash at foreign exchange outlets by:
1) Press "Cash-Out" below TNG balance
2) Tap the "HK Flag" icon and choose HKD
3) Enter the withdrawal amount (at least HK$100 or in multiples of HK$100)
4) Select "Pick-up Cash at Local Outlets" and the selected collection store
5) Confirm the transaction details and press the green tick at bottom right to confirm
6) Enter Transaction PIN to submit the instruction
You have to present the QR code and collect the cash at the selected collection store. To find the QR code, press the "My" icon at the landing page and choose "Cash Pick-up Code".
Administrative fee of 1% of the total amount will be charged at the TNG account.
For VIP+ members, the annual transaction limit of HK$8,000 is shared by "Local Cash Withdrawal" and "Purchase Foreign Currency".
For SVIP+ members, the daily local cash withdrawal limit is HK$30,000, and the weekly local cash withdrawal limit is HK$50,000.
You may cancel any unclaimed cash withdrawal request (Tap the "My" icon, select "Cash Pick-up Code" and then select your Pick-up order and press "Cancel Order").*
Note * The administrative fee, which is charged as 1% of the total amount, will not be refunded.
Last updated 2:20:32 PM 3/01/2023 HKT