Dear TNG Wallet user, Thank you for your support to TNG Wallet.In March 2020, TNG introduced new inactive account service fee aiming at encouraging users to use their TNG Wallet accounts and keep it active. Since the implementation of the new fee scheme, we received a number of enquiries and valuable suggestions from our users. TNG highly appreciate the constructive comments from our users. https://www.tngwallet.hk/en/press/06042020-25-notice
How can I withdraw money from my TNG wallet at Convenience Store?
For VIP and SVIP member:
1) User must have bought at least 1 item with every cash withdrawal
2) Press "Cash-Out" below TNG balance
3) Input the amount
4) Select "Pick up Cash at 7-Eleven / Circle K"
5) Input your Transaction PIN or use Touch ID if you have not set up the Fast Payment function
6) Inform the staff of the withdrawal amount and show the QR code for scanning
You will receive a confirmation screen with all the transaction details and reference number once it is completed.
*Minimum withdrawal amount per transaction is HK$100 and maximum withdrawal amount per transaction is HK$500. (Needed to be multiples of HK$100)
For VIP, Annual Transaction Limit of HK$8,000 is shared by Local Cash Withdrawal and Purchase Foreign Currency.
For SVIP, daily local cash withdrawal limit is HK$50,000, weekly local cash withdrawal limit is HK$100,000
Last updated 1:59:02 PM 20/01/2019 HKT