Schedule of Fees and Guidelines relating to the use of TNG Wallet ("Schedule")
This Schedule supplements the TNG USERS’ TERMS AND CONDITIONS ("Terms and Conditions") published by TNG (Asia) Limited.
The current maximum stored value balances in your TNG Wallet are as follows:
- For Normal members: HKD 3,000
- For VIP members: HKD 50,000
- For Super VIP ("SVIP") members: HKD 100,000
The current annual transaction limits for your TNG Wallet are as follows:
- For Normal members: HKD 25,000
- For VIP members: HKD 100,000
- For SVIP members: Unlimited
The current administration fee through different top-up channels are as follows:
- Cash over-the-counter at 7-Eleven, Circle K Convenient Stores: Free of charge1
- E-banking top-up: HKD 5 if single top-up amount is less than HKD 1001, otherwise it is free of charge
- JETCO ATM: Free of charge1
- Credit card: 2.5% of top-up amount
The current administration fee for different features in your TNG Wallet are as follows:
- Scan-2-Pay / Request Payment: Free of charge1
- Sender cancel request payment has to pay : HKD 5
- Bill payment: Free of charge1
- Bank transfer: Free of charge1
- Cash withdrawal at First Exchange or Unison Foreign Exchange:
- 1% of transaction amount as administration fee
- The above administration fee will not be refunded when the transaction is cancelled, either by request or due to expiry
- Foreign exchange:
- Free of charge for purchase and redemption
- HKD 200 for cancellation, either by request or due to expiry2
- Global bill payment: Subject to different countries, please refer to the TNG Wallet for detail 2
- Global remittance:
- Submission: Subject to different countries, please refer to the TNG Wallet for detail
- Cancellation or amendment: HKD 19, either by request or due to expiry 2
- Global SIM top-up: Subject to different countries, please refer to the TNG Wallet for detail 2
- Change of registered mobile number: HKD 50
- Payment refund due to any transactions caused by your negligence and unrelated to our service interruption: HKD200
- Account cancellation: (below admin fee would only be deducted from the account's remaining balance before refund. No refund would be made to customer if the remaining balance is insufficient for the admin fee deduction)
- Refund via crossed cheque: HKD300
- Refund via bank transfer: HKD150
- Scan-2-Pay / Request Payment: Free of charge1
The current minimum top-up, transfer and withdrawal amount for single transaction as follows:
- Cash at 7-Eleven, Circle K Convenient Stores: HKD 100
- E-banking: HKD 5
- JETCO ATM: HKD 100
- Credit card: HKD 100
- Bank transfer: HKD 0
- Cash withdrawal: HKD 100
The current clearing time taken for different top-up channels and bank transfer are as follows: 3
- Cash at 7-Eleven, Circle K Convenient Stores: Instant top-up
- E-banking top-up:
- Bank of China (Hong Kong) and Chiyu Banking Corporation: One (1) working day (T+1, exclude Monday) if you top up before 9 p.m.; two (2) working days (T+2, exclude Monday) if you top up after 9 p.m.
- Nanyang Commercial Bank: Two (2) working days (T+2, exclude Monday) if you top up before 2:30 p.m.; three (3) working days (T+3, exclude Monday) if you top up after 2:30 p.m.
- JETCO ATM: One (1) working day (T+1, excluding Monday) if you top up before 5:30 p.m.; two (2) working days (T+2, excluding Monday) if you top up after 5:30 p.m.
- Credit card: Instant top-up
- Bank transfer: Normally takes less than a few seconds to process to other local third party banks / eWallets; however, the whole process time may vary subject to the actual settlement time of the receiving bank/eWallet.
You can request a print-out of your TNG Wallet transactions for a fee as follows: 4
- Transactions within one (1) year: HKD 50 per month; maximum fee chargeable is HKD 200
- Transactions within two (2) years: HKD 300
- Transactions within three (3) years: HKD 500
- Each additional year over three (3) years (up to seven (7) years): HKD 500
- If there is any inconsistency between English and Chinese version, the English version shall prevail.
- TNG reserves rights of adjusting the above-mentioned charges anytime without prior notice.
- Charges are currently waived until further notice.
- Refund will be calculated based on the exchange rate at the time of submission and will be credited to TNG Wallet.
- Note: The above clearing time is our projection under normal circumstances; the actual clearing time may vary depending on different banks and merchants.
- Note: You can make your request by calling the TNG Customer Service Hotline on +852 3951 6268 or in writing to Customer Service Department – TNG (Asia) Ltd., together with the applicant’s proof of identity, by mail to 9/F Olympia Plaza, 255 King's Road, North Point, Hong Kong or via email email@example.com.